[dpdk-dev] Need to support mapping in bar1

Thomas Monjalon thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com
Tue Aug 13 23:50:38 CEST 2013

09/08/2013 15:17, Stephen Hemminger :
> It assumed another patch to allow different UIO driver devices.
> It hasn't been accepted, I presume because 6Wind doesn't like the patch
> because their drivers work differently.

This patch was reviewed but not approved because it was waiting a refactoring.
The discussion was stopped shortly.
Probably someone should provide a new version which integrate a string list of
modules. Otherwise you should give strong arguments to integrate your patch as
is.
If it's clear that your patch is right, it will be integrated as any other
one. Please avoid to presume wrongly ;)

Note that I'm also waiting reviews for my last patches about Linux compat.
Reviewers are welcome !

--
Thomas