[dpdk-dev] Any ideas how to stop DPDK from banning me from the box.

Dmitry Vyal dmitryvyal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 09:11:44 CEST 2013

Hi Marco,

thanks for posting the example I carefully composed mine using your as a
basis and, guess, all works I don't have the exact cmdline I issued
yesterday. Looks like bash didn't have a chance to save history But I
guess I put all the -b options after the -- delimiter so they weren't
parsed by rte_eal_init. You saved me a day!