[dpdk-dev] testpmd port topology

Peter Chen peter.feifan.chen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 22:46:41 CEST 2013

Actually I found the problem with above I have to run as -- -i to get rid
of the no commandline core given and -- --port-topology=chained. However
now, I am wondering what does it mean to have a paired and chained
port-topology? Also even though the 82598 specs say its dual-ported, I only
get one port, so is it that each NIC card = one port or is there a way to
get two ports out of a NIC?