[dpdk-dev] olflags in SRIOV VF environment

Vladimir Medvedkin medvedkinv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 15:24:19 CET 2013

Hi Prashant,

May be it doesn't work due to Known Issues and Limitations (see Release
Notes)
quote:

6.1 In packets provided by the PMD, some flags are missing
In packets provided by the PMD, some flags are missing. The application
does not have access to information provided by the hardware (packet is
broadcast, packet is multicast, packet is IPv4 and so on).

Regards,
Vladimir