[dpdk-dev] Cannot run l3fwd with the problem of " nb_tx_queues"

yuxuan zhang zhangyuxuanxd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 13:49:55 CET 2013

  Hi,
The problem is that E1000 NIC only support 1 TX queue ,the dpdk will change
the max TX queue number in eth_em_infos_get() function the when you call
the rte_eth_dev_configure() function .If you want to run l3fwd program on
e1000 NIC correctly, you should modify the l3fwd by using only one TX queue
per lcore.