[dpdk-dev] 82599 feature request: loopback and TSO

jigsaw jigsaw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 16:56:08 CEST 2013

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for reply. Hereunder the patch for Tx->Rx loopback operation for
82599. Note that Rx->Tx is not implemented yet.
The patch is tested with a Intel Corporation 82599EB 10-Gigabit KX4 Network
Connection.
If the patch could be accepted then Rx->Tx could be implemented on top of
it.

https://gist.github.com/jigsawecho/6671630

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Thomas Monjalon <thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com