[dpdk-dev] VMDq + DCB: 128 Tx queues

Richardson, Bruce bruce.richardson at intel.com
Fri Aug 1 19:38:46 CEST 2014

How the queues are polled when in vmdq+dcb mode is entirely up to the application, as the queue id passed into the rx_burst function will refer directly to one of the hardware queues to be read. There is no behind-the-scenes magic and prioritization of packets being done, the app knows best what way it wants the packets to be read and processed.

Regards,
/Bruce