[dpdk-dev] Assign randomly generated MAC address

Alex Markuze alex at weka.io
Tue Dec 2 18:08:57 CET 2014

Hi, I'm seeing this message on real_init. Running from an ESX VM with
Intel 82599 VF

Assign randomly generated MAC address 02:09:c0:88:05:c6

The result is that the NIC anti spoofing kills all my tx traffic and for
some reason jumbo frames fail to go out from the second vf that does work.

Can any one shed some light on the issue? what additional Info I should
provide?

Same code does run on a different host/vm, It seems that some configuration
is missing on the PF.

Thanks.