[dpdk-dev] DPDK RSS support for ixgbevf PMD

Ouyang, Changchun changchun.ouyang at intel.com
Wed Dec 17 02:03:45 CET 2014

Hi ,

Pls make sure enabling and using 4 queues on guest if you enable vf rss on host and if each vf has 4 queues,
The packet could be received and put in any of 4 queues on guest depend on hash value of the packet.
You could let packet IP address increased continuously and make those packets distribute to different queues.

Thanks
Changchun