[dpdk-dev] Redirection Table

Michael Quicquaro michael.quicquaro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 17:52:14 CET 2014

Thanks for the details.  Can the hash function be modified so that I can
provide my own RSS function?  i.e.  my ultimate goal is to provide RSS that
is not dependent on packet contents.

You may have seen my thread "generic load balancing".  At this point, I'm
realizing that the only way to accomplish this is to let the packets land
where they may (the queue where the NIC places the packet) and distribute
them (to other queues) by having some of the CPU processing devoted to this
task.  Can you verify this?

Regards,
- Michael.