[dpdk-dev] pktgen offload checksum flag not able to make it work with pacp packets.

Wiles, Roger Keith keith.wiles at windriver.com
Fri Jan 24 20:44:43 CET 2014

I have not enabled that feature myself, but I would expect it to work as long as the hardware does. What does the docs say about enabling hardware offload support? Did you look at the following files:

ip_reassembly/ipv4_rsmbl.h:     m->ol_flags |= PKT_TX_IP_CKSUM;
ipv4_frag/rte_ipv4_frag.h:              out_pkt->ol_flags |= PKT_TX_IP_CKSUM;

Thanks
++Keith

Keith Wiles, Principal Technologist for Networking member of the CTO office, Wind River
mobile 940.213.5533
[Powering 30 Years of Innovation]<http://www.windriver.com/announces/wr30/>