[dpdk-dev] Performance issue with vmxnet3 pmd

Hyunseok hyunseok at ieee.org
Tue Jul 8 17:08:48 CEST 2014

Thomas,

The last time I tried vmxnet3-usermap a couple of weeks ago, it did not
compile against the latest kernel (3.11).  Is it still the case?  Or do you
have the latest version which is compatible with newer kernels?

Also, do you have any benchmark numbers with vmxnet3-usermap in any chance?

Regards,
-Hyunseok