[dpdk-dev] Error while inserting module /build/kmod/igb_uio.ko

Daniel, Christopher Chris.Daniel at flukenetworks.com
Fri Jul 11 00:44:28 CEST 2014

Actually I did not build the kernel. It is unmodified from the original centos download.
I also did not change any build parameters while building the module.
Used all the defaults from the download and executed the commands as in the quick start guide.
Is there something I can change and rebuild the dpk module ?
Thanks for your help