[dpdk-dev] Intel 82571EB PMD support

Stefan Baranoff sbaranoff at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 15:09:39 CET 2014

Chetan,

I saw exactly that behavior with an 82599EB but running DPDK version 1.3.2
and CentOS 6.2 and the fix for me was upgrading to CentOS 6.4 - there was a
thread a while back about a bug that caused DD to not be set but I can't
seem to find it right now.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help but at least this is a symptom that has
been seen before.

Regards,
Stefan

Sent from my smart phone; people don't make typos, Swype does!