[dpdk-dev] Bugs in newest patches

Keunhong Lee dlrmsghd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 02:26:14 CET 2014

I did not included the generic header directly.
I thought that this nested "extern C" is intended,
however, according to your reply, this might be removed at all.

There is a remaining
"""
#ifdef _cplusplus
}
#endif
"""
at the end of "generic/rte_cycles.h".
I think this should be removed. This causes compile error on C++.

Keunhong.