[dpdk-dev] virtio UIO / PMD issues in default Ubuntu Cloud Images

Matthew Hall mhall at mhcomputing.net
Tue Oct 14 10:34:50 CEST 2014

Yes, I suspected some of your patches were related to this besides just the COMBINE_LIBS options. However none of these will fix the issue that the virtio non-UIO PMD doesn't work right with a statically linked DPDK, so, despite all your fixes I've still got problems getting it all to work right.

Matthew.
--
Sent from my mobile device.