[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-announce] DPDK Features for Q1 2015

Xie, Huawei huawei.xie at intel.com
Fri Oct 31 23:05:24 CET 2014

Hi Tetsuya:
I am implementing vhost-user, and the functionality works now.
During this work, I have refactored vhost code a bit for better modularization,  basically
virtio part, control message part(vhost-user, vhost cuse) and data part. :).
Let us see your patch, if its modularization is further, I will generate the
vhost-user patch based on yours rather than mine, :).