[dpdk-dev] DPDK Demos at IDF conference using DDIO

Anjali Kulkarni anjali at juniper.net
Thu Sep 25 21:27:21 CEST 2014

Actually, in the demo that I saw they had probably used as many of the
accelerations as possible to get the kind of rates they described. Even if
we could see (a documentation of) what all things they used in this
particular application, it would help.
>From my discussions, it seemed as if there were some specific lookup APIs
that they used to get better performance.

Anjali