[dpdk-dev] How do I leave this mailing list

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 03:14:56 CEST 2015

Incidentally, this information is contained in the List-Unsubscribe
header which Mailman adds to the email headers of every message. "View
message source" for the full set (I always use List-Id for mailing list
filters).

Dave.

--
Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338