[dpdk-dev] DPDK Community Call - Software QoS

Dumitrescu, Cristian cristian.dumitrescu at intel.com
Fri Apr 24 11:14:34 CEST 2015

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your help in recording this readout! The slides that you attached to the email are dropped by the dpdk.org email server.

Thomas,

I suggest we setup a page on dpdk.org to keep track of all the community readouts, we can store there the slides and a link to the Youtube video, when available. What do you think?

Regards,
Cristian