[dpdk-dev] ieee1588fwd.c implementation

Mcnamara, John john.mcnamara at intel.com
Mon Aug 17 16:21:31 CEST 2015

Hi Stefan,

The RX/TX callbacks sample application looks closer to what you are looking for:

"The RX/TX Callbacks sample application is a packet forwarding application
that demonstrates the use of user defined callbacks on received and transmitted
packets. The application performs a simple latency check, using callbacks,
to determine the time packets spend within the application".

    http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/sample_app_ug/rxtx_callbacks.html

    http://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk/tree/examples/rxtx_callbacks/main.c

John.