[dpdk-dev] Bond port with multiple queues

Sergey Balabanov balabanovsv at ecotelecom.ru
Wed Dec 2 14:11:01 CET 2015

Hello,

I configured a bond port with 2 rx queues on it and added 2 slaves into the
bond port. When I run traffic I get all packets on queue #0. This is quite
expected when RSS turned off. When I turn on RSS all packets are distributed
between two rx queues. There is no guarantee that I will get all packets from
the slave port #0 on some queue and all packets from the slave port #1 on
another queue.
Does anybody know is there a way to configure bond port in a way when all traffic
on port #0 goes to queue #0 and traffic on port #1 goes to queue #1?

Thanks,
Sergey Balabanov