[dpdk-dev] Patches outstanding

O'driscoll, Tim tim.o'driscoll at intel.com
Thu Feb 19 16:15:47 CET 2015

Progress on reviews has been a little slow on our side. One of the reasons for this is that our PRC team are on their new year holidays at the moment, so we're a little short staffed. They return to the office in the middle of next week, after which we'll be back to full strength.

We do agree with Thomas on the need for thorough reviews. We're working on this, so you should see more reviews/acknowledgements soon.

Tim