[dpdk-dev] Does I210 NIC support Flow director filters?

Kamraan Nasim knasim at sidebandnetworks.com
Fri Jan 16 17:42:42 CET 2015

Hi Bruce,
Perhaps this can be worked around by setting  rx_drop_en in the
rte_eth_rxconf <http://dpdk.org/doc/api/structrte__eth__rxconf.html> and
using small values for number of rx descripters so that the NIC drops when
it is out of RX descriptors for that queue?

As long as NIC can still provide q_ipackets/q_errors then this might be
faster than doing a RX in software and drop.

--Kam