[dpdk-dev] Receiving packets on only one port

Daeyoung Kim kdy1029 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 17:45:28 CEST 2015

Hello,

I'm writing a packet capture program from the l3fwd. When I send DNS
packets, the wireshark simultaneously gets all the packets on two ports.
However, using my program with promiscuous mode, one port receives all the
packets, but the other port gets nothing. Do you know why it happens? Could
it be network topology problem using DPDK, a DPDK design like forwarding
mechanism, or just my program bugs? Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Daeyoung