[dpdk-dev] tools brainstorming

Butler, Siobhan A siobhan.a.butler at intel.com
Mon Mar 23 17:50:48 CET 2015

I see your point, I just think it might be a useful mechanism for people getting started as contributors - to pick up a bug and fix it, as well
a better way of tracking the known and resolved issues which are a nightmare to maintain in the documentation.

> Maybe that a tool which collect bug discussions - as patchwork do for the
> patches - would be ideal?

Sounds great if one exists.

> > And also a standalone page/document/archive of FAQ's.
>
> Which kind of questions do you want to answer?
> You're adding some technical questions in the release notes, which is great.
> Are you thinking to anything else?

To have these questions and answers more visible really was my main objective.