[dpdk-dev] GitHub sandbox for the DPDK community

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue May 5 20:46:02 CEST 2015

On Tue, May 05, 2015 at 06:30:48PM +0000, Wiles, Keith wrote:

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On May 5, 2015, at 10:58 AM, John W. Linville <linville at tuxdriver.com> wrote:
> >
> >> On Tue, May 05, 2015 at 04:43:08PM +0000, Wiles, Keith wrote:
> >>
> >> Please take a breath and relax as we all want the best for DPDK
>
> Hi John
>
> I am sorry you see it this way as I stated in the email parts you snipped off, I was not trying do exactly what you accuse me of doing!
>
> Thank you for comments which are non-productive in the bigger scope of this topic.
>
> Not to sound condescending again, can you keep the rude comments and attitude out of the discussion.

Wow...really?  Someone calls you on your crap and all you have is the
"I know you are but what am I" defense?  Sad.

Perhaps you should take the advice that you so kindly offered to Neil...

John

P.S.  If it's alright with you, I'm trimming the rest of my message
that you quoted for no obvious reason.  In the old days, we called
that "Netiquette".  It's what we used to solve most of the problems
that you've been claiming can only be solved by GitHub.