[dpdk-dev] Intel fortville not working with multi-segment

Nissim Nisimov NissimN at Radware.com
Mon May 11 05:43:59 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am using PF pass-through and it doesn't work even with 2000 bytes of server response page size.
Looks like the first segment of each session is not received.

When i am changing the server response size to 1000 bytes, all works as expected.

I am working with dpdk 1.8 version.

Any idea why ? Is it related to i40e multi segment support?

Thx
Nissim

On May 11, 2015 5:03 AM, "Zhang, Helin" <helin.zhang at intel.com> wrote:

> Hi Nissim
>
> Are you using PF pass-through or VF pass-through?
> For PF pass-through, you might have already gotten the fix.
> For VF pass-through, there is

Hi Nissim

Are you using PF pass-through or VF pass-through?
For PF pass-through, you might have already gotten the fix.
For VF pass-through, there is a bug fix which is needed for supporting jumbo frame and multiple mbuf. http://www.dpdk.org/dev/patchwork/patch/4641/

Regards,
Helin