[dpdk-dev] dev at DPDK Hackathon Proposal

Rao, Ravi Ravi.Rao at us.fujitsu.com
Tue May 19 15:43:16 CEST 2015

Hi All,
   Effort and emphasis has to be made to integrate DPDK into openstack components like neutron and nova so that this becomes part of std openstack release.
Currently some work was done and published as a patch to devstack's Juno but there are no clear path to incorporate these patches to the mainline. I think this would be a very good topic to cover.
Regards,
Ravi