[dpdk-dev] dev at DPDK Hackathon Proposal

Czesnowicz, Przemyslaw przemyslaw.czesnowicz at intel.com
Tue May 19 18:08:32 CEST 2015

Hi Ravi,

 Kilo release of Openstack  allows to use ovs-dpdk with vhostuser.
Nova includes vhost-user vif driver, and for neutron we have a mechanism driver and agent in stackforge project :
https://github.com/stackforge/networking-ovs-dpdk

The neutron part is hosted on stackforge because of vendor decomposition  going on in neutron.
The contains a devstack plugin and instructions on how to setup the node.

Regards
Przemek