[dpdk-dev] Small request for patch review in DPDK

Simon Kågström simon.kagstrom at netinsight.net
Wed May 27 07:59:25 CEST 2015

Hi!

As a well-meaning outsider submitting small patches to DPDK, I'd very
much appreciate help from the community with review and comments. Since
I'm a DPDK newbie, the patches might be incorrect or wrong in some other
way, so I think it's even more important with reviews for people like me.

But I can't help getting this nagging feeling that the patches are
actually lost in the flood of mail to the DPDK mailing list, since I
haven't gotten any reaction to any of the three patches I've sent the
last month.

The patches in question are

  kni: Add set_rx_mode callback to handle multicast groups
  rte_reorder: Allow sequence numbers > 0 as starting point
  eal_common_options: Allow combining -m and --no-huge

so if someone feels like mining their DPDK mail box, please review if
you have the time and knowledge about the area :-)

And I can't help thinking that maybe github pull requests would be
harder to miss (or at least easier to find after a few weeks of other
traffic).

// Simon