[dpdk-dev] Proposals from project governance meeting at DPDK Userspace (was Notes from ...)

Stephen Hemminger stephen at networkplumber.org
Mon Nov 2 18:21:53 CET 2015

There were two outcomes.

One was a proposal to move governance under Linux Foundation.

The other was to have a technical steering committee.
It was agreed the TSC would be based on the contributors to the project,
although we didn't come to a conclusion on a voting model.

I would propose that TSC should be elected at regular user summit from nominees;
in a manner similar to LF Technical Advisory Board.