[dpdk-dev] FW: [Patch v2] Eth driver optimization: Prefetch variable structure

Polehn, Mike A mike.a.polehn at intel.com
Tue Nov 3 23:46:19 CET 2015

My email address is my official email address and it can only be used with the official email system, or in other words the corporate MS windows email system. Can I use an oddball junk email address, such as a gmail account or non-returnable IP named Sendmail server (has no registered DNS name), to submit patches into dpdk.org user account, with patches signed with my official email address (which is different than the sending email address which is just junk name)?

Mike