[dpdk-dev] DPDK Community Call - ARM Support

O'Driscoll, Tim tim.odriscoll at intel.com
Thu Nov 19 12:20:28 CET 2015

Thanks for following up on this Bob. It's great to see this level of engagement from the ARM ecosystem. In order to facilitate this, we'll move our call out by a week. New details for the meeting are:

When:
Tue, Dec 1, 2015 15:00 - 16:00 GMT
Tue, Dec 1, 2015 07:00 - 08:00 PST
Tue, Dec 1, 2015 10:00 - 11:00 EST
Tue, Dec 1, 2015 16:00 - 17:00 PST

Meeting Details:
You can join from your computer, tablet or smartphone:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/535221101

You can also dial in using your phone.

Access Code: 535-221-101

Phone numbers: