[dpdk-dev] OK to reindent the pktgen (mix of tabs and spaces, etc.)?

Matthew Hall mhall at mhcomputing.net
Mon Nov 23 08:10:37 CET 2015

I would like to reindent it using the following astyle command, with a few
small hand edits past that level, to get it closer to most other DPDK code as
the inconsistent mix of tabs, spaces, etc. makes it difficult to read and
debug when it has issues.

Obviously the upstream Lua and common/wr_* code would not be included as they
seem to be copied from elsewhere w/ different upstream standards.

If I were to make the big diff needed for this, would this item be acceptable
upstream?

Otherwise it is going to be hard to get more people working on the code
reliably as it will be hard for others to follow besides the original authors.

astyle \
--max-code-length=132 \
--style=attach \
--break-closing-brackets \