[dpdk-dev] Fwd: port-queue-process

Nishant Verma vnish11 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 20:27:39 CET 2015

Thanks for the reply.

Got your point. It means, suppose DPDK app is getting packet from 10
different source. On very first packet from any source, we first check
source MAC address and then search what queue we have used last time, and
placed in the same else choose the queue based on some factors.?

One more thing, suppose if DPDK app is getting packet from one single
source and that source is handling 10 different source? In that case how we
make diffenence?

Thanks.

--
Rgds,