[dpdk-dev] How kernel can share the mem from dpdk hugepage?

张伟 zhangwqh at 126.com
Thu Oct 1 17:53:51 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I want to ask does anybody know how kernel can share the info from dpdk hugepage. My project has a requirement which kernel needs to get some info from dpdk application. Eg, in multi-process example, every client has a shared ring buffer with server. The shared ring contains some meta data of packets. Is it possible that dpdk share this info to kernel, then kernel can access it? What are the key points that can help to achieve the goal?