[dpdk-dev] [Q] l2fwd in examples directory

Moon-Sang Lee sang0627 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 07:51:04 CEST 2015

thanks bruce.

I didn't know that PCI slots have direct socket affinity.
is it static or configurable through PCI configuration space?
well, my NUT, two node NUMA, seems always returns -1 on calling
rte_eth_dev_socket_id(portid) whenever portid is 0, 1, or other values.
I appreciate if you explain more about getting the affinity.

p.s.
I'm using intel Xeon processor and 1G NIC(82576).

--
Moon-Sang Lee, SW Engineer
Email: sang0627 at gmail.com
Wisdom begins in wonder. *Socrates*