[dpdk-dev] drivers/crypto sub-tree maintainer volunteer

Declan Doherty declan.doherty at intel.com
Wed Oct 21 11:26:35 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I'm just following up on discussions from DPDK user space and the on
going discussions regarding the maintenance of development sub-trees
etc. I just wanted to re-iterate my offer to maintain a sub-tree for the
cryptodev library and all crypto PMDs in drivers/crypto.

Thomas, I will leave it up to you whether you want to wait until the
initial patch set has been merged into main and then create the
sub-tree, or whether you would like to create the sub-tree now and take
the crypto features as a pull request after they have been fully
reviewed and acked.

Thanks
Declan