[dpdk-dev] DPDK 2.2 roadmap

O'Driscoll, Tim tim.o'driscoll at intel.com
Fri Sep 11 10:08:34 CEST 2015

What we're planning is a sample application that shows how hardware and software crypto accelerators can be used to accelerate a typical workload, which happens to be IPsec. We plan to provide an RFC next week which will give further details on what's being proposed. We don't expect maintenance to be a problem, but we can discuss that further when the scope has been clarified.