[dpdk-dev] VLAN with ixgbevf pmd

Dey, Souvik sodey at sonusnet.com
Sat Aug 20 01:23:01 CEST 2016

Hi Lu,

              I already have the hw_vlan_filter set to 0 to disable it in the port_conf .

struct rte_eth_conf port_conf =

{

    .rxmode = {

        .split_hdr_size = 0,

        .header_split   = 0, /**< Header Split disabled */

        .hw_ip_checksum = 0, /**< IP checksum offload disabled */

        .hw_vlan_filter = 0, /**< VLAN filtering disabled */

        .jumbo_frame    = 0, /**< Jumbo Frame Support disabled */

        .hw_strip_crc   = 0, /**< CRC stripped by hardware */

    },

    .txmode = {

        .mq_mode = ETH_MQ_TX_NONE,

    },

    .intr_conf = {

        .lsc = 0, /**< lsc interrupt feature enabled */

    },

#if 0

    .rx_adv_conf = {

        .rss_conf = {

            .rss_key = NULL,

            .rss_hf = ETH_RSS_IPV4 | ETH_RSS_IPV6,

        },

    }

#endif

};

Interestingly the same setup works fine with vlan without Dpdk. Any other suggestions ?

Souvik