[dpdk-dev] DPDK Acceleartion Enhancement - compression

Ant loves honey ant_love_honey at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 17:08:04 CET 2016

Is this the correct forum to ask question about adding code for DPDK Acceleration Enhancement?  Or this is strictly for code review? If so, please direct me to the correct forum.
I have already read these 2 documents:

   - http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/ cryptodevs/qat.html
   - http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/ sample_app_ug/intel_ quickassist.html

I am new to DPDK and would like to do some work but is hitting a road block.  I am interested in making DPDK able to to use the Intel QuickAssist Technology for data compression. I think this will help IP payload compression and save bandwidth.
Any help to get me going is greatly appreciated.
Anthony.