[dpdk-dev] Splitting fast-path between two processes

Ale Mansoor mansooraa at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 09:53:21 CET 2016

Hi,
I have been using DPDK (under 2.1) with a single DPDK fastpath process, however now I want to interface with another legacy user-space application that is able to accept ethernet packets, what is the recommended/best performance approach to relay/share packets back-forth between my DPDK application and this legacy application ?
I want to avoid turning my legacy application into a complete DPDK application if possible.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards,-Mansoor