[dpdk-dev] [PKTGEN] OK to reindent the pktgen (mix of tabs and spaces, etc.)?

Wiles, Keith keith.wiles at intel.com
Mon Jan 4 01:15:15 CET 2016

On 1/3/16, 5:35 PM, "Yigit, Ferruh" <ferruh.yigit at intel.com> wrote:

>On Sun, Jan 03, 2016 at 05:09:16PM +0000, Wiles, Keith wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>> A bigger question is what is the coding style of DPDK and where is it documented? I looked in the docs/web site and did not find any coding style suggestions. Maybe I missed it someplace.
>
>There is one in:
>http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/contributing/coding_style.html

Thanks not sure how I missed that. I use the search tool in the html code for coding, style, … I guess I was looking for Coding Style to pop up, it was under contributor’s guidelines instead. :-(

I am playing with uncrustify huge number of option with universalIndentGUI to see if I can get close to our guidelines.

I will post it when I get close.

>Regards,
>ferruh

Regards,