[dpdk-dev] [RFC] Generic flow director/filtering/classification API

Bruce Richardson bruce.richardson at intel.com
Fri Jul 8 14:38:03 CEST 2016

On Fri, Jul 08, 2016 at 07:11:28PM +0800, Liang, Cunming wrote:

Please Cunming, when replying in the middle of a long email - of which this
is a perfect example - delete the large chunks of content you are not replying
to. I had to page down multiple times to find the new comments you wrote, and
even then I wasn't sure that I hadn't missed something along the way.

/Bruce

> Hi Adrien,
>
> On 7/6/2016 2:16 AM, Adrien Mazarguil wrote:
> >Hi All,

<snip>