[dpdk-dev] SRIOV hot unplug

Eli Britstein eli.britstein at toganetworks.com
Tue Jul 19 16:34:25 CEST 2016

[Eli Britstein]
How can I force link down notification to the VF?

> Also I don't know if the DPDK environment has been tested to support the
> removal of dynamic hot-plugging you are suggesting via the udev action.
> There are no hooks that I'm aware of which would detect that the PCI device
> is no longer available and then clean the resources away in DPDK.
>

> <snip>
> >

> Also could you please drop the footer/disclaimer on replies to the
> mailing list (see http://dpdk.org/ml)

This email and any files transmitted and/or attachments with it are confidential and proprietary information of
Toga Networks Ltd., and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential
information of Toga Networks Ltd., and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not
the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.