[dpdk-dev] [RFC] Yet another option for DPDK options

Yerden Zhumabekov e_zhumabekov at sts.kz
Fri Jun 3 12:07:14 CEST 2016

+1

We're using INI in our app, turned out to be quite simple, like this:

[eal]
;; EAL common options:
;;   -c COREMASK         Hexadecimal bitmask of cores to run on
# coremask = fff

;;   -l CORELIST         List of cores to run on
corelist = 3,4,5

;;   --lcores COREMAP    Map lcore set to physical cpu set
; coremap =

;;   --master-lcore ID   Core ID that is used as master
; master-lcore-id = 0

;;   -n CHANNELS         Number of memory channels
memory-channels = 4