[dpdk-dev] Crashing OVS+DPDK at the host, from inside of a KVM Guest

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Wed May 25 08:05:31 CEST 2016

Hi,
ping ...

Later on I want to look at it again once we upgraded to more recent
releases of the software components involved, but those have to be made
ready to use first :-/

But the description is good and I wonder if anybody else could reproduce
this and/or would have a hint on where this might come from or already
existing related fixes.

I mean in general nothing should be able to crash the host right?

P.S. yeah two list cross posting, but it is yet unclear which it belongs to
so I'll keep it

Christian Ehrhardt
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server
Canonical Ltd