[dpdk-dev] DPDK Community Survey - about to close

Glynn, Michael J michael.j.glynn at intel.com
Mon Oct 10 12:42:01 CEST 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: users [mailto:users-bounces at dpdk.org] On Behalf Of Glynn, Michael J
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 6:14 PM
To: users at dpdk.org; dev at dpdk.org; announce at dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-users] FW: DPDK Community Survey - about to close

> Regarding improvement areas, the main feedback was:
> * Release Support (stable releases, LTS)
> * Documentation - certain aspects are outdated and need attention (particularly the Programmers Guide)
> * No specific hotspots but performance bottlenecks seen in certain areas
> * Need for a continuous integration and test environment

Hi all - I just want to draw your attention to day 2 of the DPDK Userspace event in Dublin next week in which there will be a discussion on 'Usability (including packaging, stable releases, LTS releases etc.)' led by John McNamara (Intel), Christian Ehrhardt (Canonical), and Luca Boccassi (Brocade), and a presentation on 'Testing and Continuous Integration improvements in DPDK' by Qian Xu and Yuanhan Liu (both Intel). In addition, Bruce Richardson (Intel) will be giving a presentation on 'Identifying and Fixing Performance Bottlenecks in DPDK' using an example from the i40e driver illustrate the process.

The full planned agenda is located here https://dpdksummit.com/