[dpdk-dev] Work with IP_PIPELINE application with non-supporting NIC

Dumitrescu, Cristian cristian.dumitrescu at intel.com
Mon Apr 3 12:13:06 CEST 2017

Hi Nidhia,

The usage if --vdev is actually supported by ip_pipeline through the use of EAL section in config file:

[EAL]
vdev = <arguments to be passed to the EAL --vdev option>

Once this is done, the port and queues can be used through the LINK, RXQ and TXQ objects, like any other PMD port.

Regards,
Cristian